Incredible, but true: Teeth do not just grow twice! For some African tribes or inhabitants of Bulgarian mountain villages, their own third set of teeth is a work of nature. The phenomenon of regenerating your teeth or even growing a ‘third’ tooth where the second one has been lost, is actually more common than you may think. A number of methods have surfaced to help harness the power of nature (and of our nature) to encourage this possibility.
In the Tooth Regeneration Seminar Dr. Friedrich introduces one particular approach to activate your innate ability to regenerate your teeth. The power of your mind combined with the method taught in this seminar opens up the possibility of stimulating regeneration and/or growth of your own 3rd tooth or teeth. Participants will receive their own ‘blueprint’ they can use again and again.
Mentally activate stem cells.
Activate the subconscious
In this three-hour intensive seminar you will learn:
- The mental techniques for tooth and jaw-bone regeneration in a step-by-step
sequence, following the growth rhythm of nature.
- The scientific knowledge base to understand the processes.
- Access to the quantum field via a certified user’s 2-point method.
- about the connections and interrelations between psyche and tooth- and jaw development.
- Prevention of dental toxins, e.g. mercury and tin.
- The latest in dental prevention. Caries was yesterday!
- how to integrate the new knowledge with the help of mental exercises.
– Openness to new knowledge
– Patience & the ability to visualize
– Discipline & concentration
So that the dream of growing a new, real tooth can become reality:
Have the courage to do without the old, expensive crowns. Create your own tooth substance. Embrace the gap!
These mental tools are available to you at any time, anywhere.
With the right foundations and application, it is possible that you will feel some activity again at the site where you had a tooth extracted long ago.
Saturday 2. February 2019, 9 AM – 12PM (planned in German without translation unless this changes)
Monday 25. February 2019, 9 AM – 12PM (English, translated from German)
A Place to Just Be
4 Preston Point Rd
East Fremantle, WA